A new and exciting event for business leaders and HR professionals is coming to Nottingham this April. DisruptHR, is an informative, Ted Talks-style, thought-provoking event, designed to challenge current thinking in the areas of human resources and people management.
Already a success in 137 cities in over 30 countries, including Amsterdam, Bucharest, Cape Town, Moscow, Vancouver and New York, DisruptHR Nottingham, will take place at the Canalhouse on Thursday 11 April 2019 from 6pm to 9pm.
The fast-paced event sees 14 speakers share their disruptive ideas and insights on a range of topics, including leadership, talent, culture and technology in a series of thought-provoking five minute presentations.
As well as being restricted to just five minutes, each presentation can feature no more than 20 slides and no more than 15 seconds per slide.
Mark Williams, Chief Marketing Officer at People First, the company bringing DisruptHR to Nottingham and one of the key speakers says: “We’re excited to bring DisruptHR to Nottingham for the first time with an excellent line-up of speakers.
“At a time when the world of work is constantly evolving and the competition for the top talent intensifying, business leaders must identify new ways to improve employee engagement, increase productivity and attract and retain talent.
“DisruptHR is designed to encourage attendees to challenge the norm, think differently about their workplace and feel inspired to make positive changes to their organisations.
“The fact that speakers have just five minutes to teach the audience something new, means delegates are guaranteed to take away lots of new disruptive ideas during what promises to be a fun evening.”
Registration and drinks are available from 6pm with the presentations taking place between 7pm and 9pm.
The cost to attend the event is just £10, with all the profits going to the Groundwork Greater Nottingham charity, a community charity with a green heart, dedicated to improving the lives of people and their communities. Tickets are available to purchase at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/disrupthr-nottingham-tickets-56345878038?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Speakers confirmed for DisruptHR Nottingham include:
- Mark Williams, Chief Marketing Officer at People First
- Heather DeLand, Executive Creative Director at TMP Worldwide
- Jeff Weigh, Managing Director of Ignite Performance Coaching
- Katrin Kircheis, Learning and Performance Consultant
- Adam Harris, Director at Fresh Mindset
- Andy Davies, Head of Global Enablement at People First
- Tessa Cooper, People Consultant at Collaborative Future
- David Hall, Head of Customer Support at AppInstitute
- Caroline Mabon, Client Engagement Director at Tribe, and Business Coach and Consultant at Treasure.
- James Blake, People Director at Talk Staff
- Rhiannon Stafford, Director at Blue Grape Talent
- Natalie Ellis – HR Consultant at AHR Consultants