As the demand for housing is now 54% higher than at the start of March, five star house builder Barratt Homes has adapted the ways in which property seekers can source information on its Fairfields development in Milton Keynes.
Whilst the sales centre has now reopened following social distancing guidelines, the leading developer has also released a series of property walkthroughs to give those looking to step onto the property ladder more information about the homes available.
With the demand for online tours and resources increasing, the new videos on the Fairfields apartments are already proving popular with those looking to make a post-lockdown move.
Whilst measures are now in place to ensure a visit to Fairfields is safe, these extra tours are providing keen house hunters with more information on the properties available, meaning they’re able to narrow down their search before a face to face visit.
Chanda Chileshe, Senior Sales Manager at Barratt Homes Northampton, said: “For first time buyers, purchasing your first property can often seem like a daunting experience and during the pandemic this has only been made more intimidating.
“We’re here to assure house hunters that despite social distancing measures, we have information and tools available to help them make a smooth move to one of our properties – and these virtual tours are a great way to learn more.
“Safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority and potential buyers can now visit our developments with confidence.
“We have had a positive response to the virtual tours, and we will continue to offer this as a first step to homebuying along with a range of updated working practices for face to face visits.”
New features and processes onsite that visitors will notice include:
- Social distancing and additional non-medical grade personal protective equipment available.
- Revised site layouts: passing points, floor signage and more hand washing facilities for building staff on site.
- A social distancing marshal has been appointed on all sites as well as limited employees on site with staggered start times.
- Screens have been installed in all sales centres to ensure that meetings between Sales Advisers and customers are safe.
- Only two members of the same family will be allowed to view a home at any one time to ensure that social distancing is adhered to.
- Signage has been installed in and around Barratt Homes sites to remind staff and customers that they should be two metres apart at all times.
In line with the developer’s commitment to putting customers first, it will prioritise the completion of homes of its existing customers who have exchanged contracts or reserved a new home.
Located on Vespasian Road, Fairfields is an already established and diverse community consisting of everything from apartments to large family homes.
The picturesque development is surrounded by large open green spaces, neighbouring a country park whilst being close to the centre of Milton Keynes.
The tours on the two bedroom apartments currently available at Fairfields include:
The Haxby style apartment – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okqLhMnD5g&feature=youtu.be
The Alverton – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXlooRHNjo
And the Falkirk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIMpFiOaFDg&feature=youtu.be
To find out more about what to expect when visiting a development please visit: https://www.barratthomes.co.uk/the-buying-process/safety-and-social-distancing/
For further information, call the Barratt Homes sales team on 033 3355 8481 or visit the website at www.barratthomes.co.uk/new-homes/milton-keynes/h735101-fairfields/