- Deliveroo for Business, the corporate arm of Deliveroo, has unveiled an exclusive new special events range, in collaboration with leading partners including Patty & Bun, Pizza Pilgrims and Owen Brothers
- As millions of people continue to work from home and cannot attend in-person events, Deliveroo for Business has created new offerings including Afternoon Tea in the Post, Cocktail Hampers and DIY Cheese Platters, which can be enjoyed at home
- The announcement follows a 10% surge of orders in corporate home delivery since February, as businesses seek news ways to provide food perks to their employees whilst they work from home
- Sales of e-gift cards are up 300% in the UK since March, which are used for rewarding hard working staff, bringing the team together for a virtual event and a thoughtful way to reward and thank valued clients and customers
- A recent poll by Deliveroo for Business shows that 27% of their clients who took part in the survey will not return to the office for at least three months, and 51% will stagger a reduced workforce
Deliveroo for Business, the corporate arm of Deliveroo, has unveiled an exclusive new home delivery range to help businesses keep their staff’s spirits high as they continue to work from home.
The new offerings, made in partnership with customers’ favourite restaurants such as Patty and Bun and Pizza Pilgrims, include Afternoon Tea in the Post, Make Your Own Burger, DIY Donuts and Cocktail Hampers.
This latest range from Deliveroo for Business is in response to a spike of interest in corporates looking to use food and drink treats to keep staff connected with each other whilst they’re away from the office. Bosses are also using e-gift cards to allow employees to pick their own meals for special occasions, with sales of the vouchers 300% higher in August than in March.
The finance and tech industries have been the most generous in providing tasty meals to their workforce during Covid-19.
The number of companies signed up to Deliveroo for Business has increased by 10% since February, with the most popular restaurants of choice for workers during lockdown including Farmer J, Nando’s and Gourmet Sushi.
Demand for food and drink perks at home is likely to remain high, as people adapt to a new working world where face to face interactions are still heavily restricted and employees are unable to attend traditional social events. A poll of Deliveroo for Business clients found that just under one third have begun returning to the office, and 27% do not plan to do so for another 3-5 months.
The results also reflect a wider national picture that corporate companies are not rushing back to their offices and will stagger a reduced workforce.
- 32% of respondents have started returning to the office, and 29% are planning to do so this month. 27% will return later in 3 – 5 months.
- 51% will stagger a reduced workforce
Juan Diego Farah, Global Head of Deliveroo for Business, said:
“We are delighted to announce a new ‘special events’ range with leading restaurant partners. The new range is in response to corporate demand and will ensure that we play our role to help businesses support their employees as they continue to work from home.
“Deliveroo for Business has seen huge growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and we are focused on working with as many businesses as possible to ensure that they can help their staff feel valued and boost morale, especially as many traditional office events have been cancelled.”