Pioneering BioVate Hygienics has launched with a bold pledge to establish itself as the country’s ‘go to’ brand for sustainable and carbon neutral cleaning products.
The ground-breaking company has been co-founded by experienced environmental entrepreneur Nick Winstone with a vision to adopt cutting edge innovation to deliver the next generation of biological cleaning products, with the lowest environmental impact packaging.
Based in Towcester, Northants, BioVate’s mission is to change the way Britain cleans by:
- Ensuring the core products use 100 per cent natural biological and plant-based liquids
- Utilising ground breaking packaging that is reusable and renewable
- Working towards completely carbon neutral products
- Being proudly 100 percent made in the UK
- Using technology to provide a cutting-edge user experience
- Innovating at all times to drive both its products and the broader industry forward in a journey towards total sustainable cleaning.
BioVate, which was officially unveiled to the public at the recent Manchester Cleaning Show, is poised for a successful first year of trading with more than £3 million in sales already committed. It will focus on providing a service to housekeeping, hospitality, care and general cleaning sectors.
Co-founder and Sales Director Alison Minter said: “‘It’s important that we start by placing the end user cleaner, the housekeeper or the kitchen porter at the centre of our offering and we have created an industry leading, sustainable user experience for our distribution partners and their customers.
Nick Winstone added: “We are committed to our goal of bringing the next generation of UK manufactured, carbon neutral biotech products, with minimal packaging, to market. Our mission is clear – to establish BioVate Hygienics as the UK’s go to sustainable brand with a carbon neutral range of liquid cleaning products that will change the way that Britain cleans”.